You have architect the perfect plan to bring a complex project to life. As reality hits, the project begins to rapidly change. Adapting and finding creative ways to stay on track excites you. You’re positive energy helps keep the team energized and focused. Your communication skills give confidence to the client and the team. You effortlessly float between supporting the client and team goals.
You'll be expected to:
- Manage multiple projects from concept through execution
- Build and maintain the trust of all clients, teammates and project partners
- Effortlessly balance team and client needs
- Develop a deep, conceptual understanding of the client, their customers, and needs.
- Stay curious, be brave, and always bring a positive energy to the team.
- Solve complex problems and always be willing to jump in and help your team
- Work with team leads to draft creative briefs
- Uphold quality standards of all creative deliverables and projects
- Stay on top of trends and have a keen eye for where they should be explored or avoided
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and comfortable with change
- Comfortable with highly collaborative, agile design and development work
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strategic, critical thinking with an ability solve complex problems
- Confident and proactive communicator
We create a supportive, challenging environment that encourages each of us to grow and push our creative output. You’ll work with rad, self-motivated and insanely talented people who love collaborating with each other. We value our relationships over projects and that is seen both in how we build client relationships, but also how we take care of the team.
- Competitive Pay
- Generous PTO
- Awesome coverage on us for individuals, partners and family
- Learning and growth opportunties