Work closely with clients like The Washington Post, Spotify, Waze, Google, and a laundry list of innovative startups to translate a complex array of business goals and strategies into thought-provoking product experiences while also providing nimble team leadership and encouragement. As the most senior individual contributor, you’ll immediately impact the team as a leader in building digital products and innovative design solutions for clients. You’ll contribute alongside team members while also playing a pivotal role in elevating work and ensuring project success.
What to expect and what we expect
- Lead design on multiple projects; flexible and excited to contribute at any level, balance your time between direction, individual contributions, and informal mentorship
- Uphold high-quality standards on all projects, providing considered direction and feedback to the team and help them produce their best work
- Design considered brand systems and original product creative informed by strategy with empathy and craft
- Have strong communication skills, with the ability to present compelling and persuasive design concepts to your team and client partners
- Effective, professional collaboration
- Push both clients and your team outside their comfort zones
- With ease, balance design principles and business needs to uncover powerful user experiences
- Proactively stay on top of design trends and best practices as well as develop a deep, conceptual understanding of client businesses and related markets
- Be curious and brave; you embrace ambiguity and client briefs, tackling complex problems with your team with grace and aplomb
- Work with producers and client partners to scope project requirements, driving towards timelines and milestones with the support of senior leadership
- Significant experience as a product designer at a digital product agency or consultancy, ideally in a lead or senior role
- Demonstrated mastery of UI/UX principles, interaction design, best practices, and common design tools (read: Figma). Bonus points for front end development design skills.
- A portfolio that reflects your strengths in both UX and visual design skills
We create a supportive, challenging environment that encourages each of us to grow and push our creative output. You’ll work with rad, self-motivated, and insanely talented people who love collaborating with each other. We value our relationships over projects and that is seen both in how we build client relationships, but also in how we take care of the team.
- Competitive Pay
- Generous PTO
- Awesome coverage on us for individuals, partners and family
- Learning and growth opportunities
- Opportunities to work strategically with clients, explore new spaces
- 401(k) with matching