Work closely with clients like The Washington Post, Spotify, Waze, Google, and a laundry list of innovative startups to translate a complex array of business goals and strategies into thought-provoking product experiences. Along the way, you will also provide nimble project and product leadership. The Brigade teammates are pretty great too.
As one of the senior cross-functional leaders at The Brigade, you will lead the full product development lifecycle. You will drive complex technical projects in a collaborative and agile fashion from concept to QA to optimization. This role is central to the overall success of the project and team health from week to week, driving project roadmaps from month to month.
What to expect and what we expect:
- You’re a triple threat: part project manager, part account partner, and part strategist, you are the driving force behind a smooth, efficient project workflow that supports team health and enables the launch of transformative digital products and brands.
- Partner with clients to understand business needs and product vision that uncover powerful user experiences
- Build a best in class product management team, managing the growth of senior and mid-level producers and managers
- Collaborate with veteran designers and developers to concept, design, build and ship original product creative informed by strategy and delivered with empathy and craft
- You are known for your excellent communication skills and shipping projects on time, every time
- Scope project requirements, driving towards consensus, timelines and milestones with the support of senior leadership
- You are strategic, detailed and resilient in your approach as you develop sprint plans, product roadmaps, and technical documentation
- Bring humor, empathy and innovation to team process, client communication, and project management to meet the demands of remote work.
- Fluent in emerging technology trends
- Proactively stay on top of product trends and best practices as well as develop a deep, conceptual understanding of client businesses and related markets
- Be curious and brave; you embrace ambiguity and client briefs, tackling complex problems with your team with grace and aplomb
- +5 Experience as a product manager at a digital product agency or consultancy
- Demonstrated mastery technical principles and processes like Agile
- A strong, consistent track record of shipping products on time
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and comfortable with change
- Comfortable with highly collaborative, agile design and development work
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strategic, critical thinking with an ability solve complex problems
- Confident and proactive communicator
We create a supportive, challenging environment that encourages each of us to grow and push our creative output. You’ll work with rad, self-motivated, and insanely talented people who love collaborating with each other. We value our relationships over projects and that is seen both in how we build client relationships, but also in how we take care of the team.
- Competitive Pay
- Generous PTO
- Awesome coverage on us for individuals, partners and family
- Learning and growth opportunities
- 401(k) with matching